Thursday, 26 January 2012

Job Roles and responsibilities

     For the making of the this music video, Morgan and I have allocated ourselves into two main job roles. These are;
          > Camera Operator and Editor
          > Director and Production Manager
     I will be the Camera Operator and Editor, and Morgan will be the Director and Production Manager.

     We have chosen me to be the Editor mainly because I am used to the software, and as I have done media before, I know what to do and I know I will stick to the plan. I am reliable and I will make the music video flow and make sure its all cut to the beat. I was also chosen as Camera Operator as I have also worked with the cameras we will be using, so I have the technical knowledge of how they work and I am experienced with knowing the camera language and what will look good. I will also be cast in the video, allowing Morgan to take over filming when I am in the shots.

     We have chosen Morgan to be the Director as the main idea was hers to begin with, so she knows how she wants it to look, what goes where, who is in which part and what they are doing. Morgan is very commited to her work so she will always turn up on time with all the equipment and knowledge of shots with her. Morgan will also be the Production Manager, meaning that she will be in charge of the budget and the production scheduling, making sure everyone we need for the shots we film on wach day are there, with the correct costumes and make up. We feel this was a good decision to make as Morgan once again knows how she wants the actors in her work to look and dress, as well as knowing what is in the budget aand what we are going to need to spend on what during the production.

     As we will need make up and costume put on the cast, we have allocated this job role to Morgan as she knows what will go with what when she made the plan for this video

No comments:

Post a Comment