Are there any areas of the presentation you would like to give any more detail on?
There is not much more information that I would add, I feel I gave all the information about my idea that I could give and that my idea wasn't much more creative than most of them, so it would be easily understood. I feel that my idea was quite simple in terms of narrative and performance so the audience could relate to it well and I feel that all my ideas were very clear and I explained them well. I wasn't nervous during the presentation and I feel I tried as hard as I could to give the ideas I had about my video to the audience. All of my ideas were said aswell as some given by some of the class.
What did your audience identify as the strengths of your music video idea?
The audience mentioned the strengths of my video idea as how I planned it all out, what parts of the song would have which part of the video idea according to the lyrics. I feel that I made it clear to the audience all of my main ideas about the performance and the narrative and the audience has worked well with it and thought that the idea of the video, the mood of the song and the narrative work well with the lyrics and the song. Also the audience gave feedback of the idea of interpretative ideas was good and would work well.
What did your audience identify as areas for improvement?
My audience said that the area for improvements would be to aim my ideas at specific moments in the song and to make sure i new what would fill the gaps between the narrative an performance parts of the video. Also hinting to make sure that the colours of costume and the mood of the song link. I feel that I could of made most of my ideas stronger as some people didn't quite understand.
What changes would you make to your music video concept based on the feedback you received?
I don't feel that I'd make a lot of changes to my idea as most of the feedback was positive, but I would change, however, the cast and some of the costumes to make it look more soul and motown like. I think I would take in the idea of making parts of the video look more Amy Winehouse like, having black and white moments, like an old movie video effect, I liked this idea as it suits the song and the mood of it and I feel that it would work well with the narrative sides, almost as if the artost is having a flashback.
No comments:
Post a Comment