Monday, 2 January 2012

My Artist

                            1 Frances Lobo
                                                           From Leamington, United Kingdom
                                      She is about 19
                                                     She is an unsigned artist 

She has her own look.. as she says.
         "" My styles are hard to pin down,  as i love all sorts of music, my voice draws resonance to many different styles. I love blues, soul and motown music, but I also love pop and rock. The ultimate influences that make my style are, Amy Winehouse, Freddy Mercury, Janis Joplin, and Joss Stone. ""
On the unsigned page, she explains how she has been singing from a very young age and how she plays the drums and keyboards. She goes on to explain how she has been studying Theatre and Performance and the University of Warwick. She travels up and down to her hometown, London, to record music with a pair of excellent producers Hank and Jim. She wants to pursue he dream of becoming a successful pop artist.


From my point of view, i see a 1 Frances Lobo music video to involve these;

- Colours - 

REDS      BLACKS         WHITES         PURPLES         BROWNS          TEALS

- Clothing - 









- Imagery - 









- Typography - 







- Mise-en-scene - 








For the person playing my artist is Sarah Smith.


I have chosen to use Sarah as the idea of 1FrancesLobo, was due to the fact that she suits the voice and from his photo, looks like she has that soul, motown thing.












""I have been so very lucky and fortunate to have been put into the wonderful hands of Hank Hughes from Townhouse Studios, home to Robbie Williams, Pharell Williams, Beyonce and Coldplay to name but a few It is here that I have just finished  recording my demo CD, and begun my career fulfilling my dream."" - 1FrancesLobo

No comments:

Post a Comment